Add Zone For You

On line Casinos: Beginners Guide  from muhammadzaid's blog

Nevertheless, guys out numbered girls nearly three-to-one in the electronic gambling world where guys composed 68% of the populations studied leaving girls to make up the remaining 32%. That leads someone to question, where is the disconnect between the two platforms of gambling? Can it be short-sighted, around targeted marketing toward the guy market? Or, can it be these figures are manipulated by including on line poker, which can be typically a male pastime? Long lasting solution is with this sensation, one on the web casino class has eventually determined to think away from field and reach out entirely to the internet female gambling รีวิวเว็บแทงบอล .

Casino Companions has presented the world's first and just online casino developed especially by girls for women properly named Cameo Casino. In a press release in May 2006 Casino Associates stated that, "Women constitute at the least 50% of people in the web gaming market - a fact that hadn't been acknowledged in the gambling industry till now. Promotions and advertising have been made for the typical "Joe" and have focused about guy dominated themes." Additionally, "Cameo Casino offers more than 80 Prize Winning Games, Rapidly Get, Fast Payouts, Huge Jackpots, and Better than Vegas odds."

Cameo Casino increases that, "girls deserve a gaming atmosphere of their very own and Cameo Casino was designed with today's girl in mind. It includes cutting-edge and user-friendly software, effective pay-outs, and round-the-clock customer care, making Cameo Casino one of the premier gambling spots on the network." Casino Companions is well-known for its first class on the web casinos such as Casino Tropez, Vegas Red, Casino Del Rio, and Titan Poker just to mention a few. Cameo Casino supplies a enhanced style and 5 star support coupled with an excessively nice Compensation Points Program and extravagant delightful bonuses when compared to industry standards.

As a women I discovered Cameo Casino to be an absolutely pleasant and a distinctive gambling experience certainly produced with the women gambler in mind. While this is only one small stage for the exposure of women in the internet gambling earth, I am hoping that the accomplishment of Cameo Casino will wake up the preverbal marketing industry to the fact that there's an enormous market for on line women gamblers. We login. We play. And we deserve a bit more attention! Online casinos task into the Spanish industry as well as the Latin National on line casino acceptance have now been rising immensely daily, and it doesn't appear to stop.

Previous post     
     Next post
     Blog home

The Wall

No comments
You need to sign in to comment


By muhammadzaid
Added Sep 29


Your rate:
Total: (0 rates)


Show Your Work Here .Whatsapp 9301837771

Alexa Global Rank 99000

google ranking checker website hit counter