The

Best

Add Zone For You

SITE123 - Website Builder

my time in the initial few balls. I just did my job behind | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Dec 25 '19
Wales face table-topping Serbia on Saturday as their quest for World Cup qualification continues at the Cardiff City Stadium, live on Sky Sports. Wholesale Name Brand Shoes . Chris Colemans side sit third in Group D and are unbeaten with five points from their opening three matches, but they trail their Serbian opponents by two points. Wales vs Serbia November 12, 2016, 7:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass The hosts, who have drawn their last two matches away to Austria and home to Georgia, will have Aaron Ramsey back for the first time since their dramatic 3-1 Euro 2016 quarter-final victory over Belgium. Manager Chris Coleman has declared the midfielder ready for action after an 11-week absence following a hamstring injury. Aaron Ramsey will return to the Wales side for the World Cup qualifier at home to Serbia on Saturday Ramsey has made only four appearances this season for Arsenal and missed Wales first three qualifiers.For Serbia, Southampton attacker Dusan Tadic has been their key player in recent games, directly contributing to their last 10 goals, including two assists and a fine finish in the 3-2 win over Austria. Ramsey is set to return to the Wales team Team newsRamsey is set to return in midfield, while Adam Matthews has been called up as a replacement for the injured defender Ben Davies. James Collins also withdrew from the squad through injury and has been replaced by MK Dons Joe Walsh. Wales Joe Ledley looks ahead to the match Nemanja Matic missed Serbias last game against Austria but is fit to return.Opta statsWales have never beaten Serbia (including matches against Yugoslavia and also Serbia and Montenegro), losing eight of their 11 previous encounters (D3).Chris Colemans side have won eight and lost just one of their last 15 World Cup/Euro qualifiers (D6).Wales have lost only one of their last 12 matches on home soil (W6 D5) - losing 2-3 to Netherlands in November 2015. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Chris Coleman has won five games in 2016; the only Wales manager to win more in a calendar year is John Toshack (six in 2008).Gareth Bale has had a hand in 14 goals in his last 13 appearances for Wales on home soil (10 goals, 4 assists). Gareth Bale will again be Wales key player Bale (25) is just three goals shy from becoming Wales joint-highest scorer alongside Ian Rush (28).Serbias Dusan Tadic has been directly involved in more goals in European World Cup 2018 Qualifiers than any other player so far (three goals, five assists). Serbia duo Dusan Tadic and Aleksandar Mitrovic will be key players on Saturday Charlie predictsIts a big bonus for Wales having Aaron Ramsey back. Anybody could see in the north London derby that his energy levels were great considering his injury problems.Serbia are difficult though. Theyre a strong, physical side that are dangerous on the counter-attack. Aleksandar Kolarov is their danger man going forward for me with his set-pieces.However, I think that Wales trio of Gareth Bale, who is in great form, Ramsey and Joe Allen, who is also doing well at Stoke, should see them through.Charlie predicts: 2-1 and Ramsey to score first (50/1 with Sky Bet) Nike Air Max 97 China Wholesale . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. Replica Shoes China Wholesale . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. http:///...-vapormax-china.html . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. Wriddhiman Saha starred with the bat in both innings, and became the fourth Indian wicketkeeper to score two fifties in a Test, which helped the hosts convincingly beat New Zealand by 178 runs, in four days, in the second Test that ended in Kolkata on Monday.Sahas contribution in the second innings - when he scored a 120-ball 58 - cannot be underestimated. He came to the crease with India, in a spot of bother, struggling at 106 for 6. Like in the first innings, where he scored 54 from 123 balls, Saha mixed caution with aggression. He took time to get his eye in, before switching gears when required.Sharma and Ravindra Jadejas dismissal in the 61st over, didnt affect Sahas game-plan as he continued to rotate the strike. At stumps on the third day, he had scored 39 runs from 87 balls. He added 15 more to the tally, before he ran out of partners on day four.On his home ground, he produced an innings that may well become something of a signature. He took blows to his body from the fast bowlers, but used their pace and nudged them behind point or towards backward square leg. And having blunted them, he took on the spinners. Five of his six fours and 28 of his unbeaten 58 came off the bowling of Mitchell Santner.Indias bowling unit on a whole continued their consistent performance in thhe Test series. Cheap Balenciaga Shoes China. New Zealands top order was stubborn and refused to hand India the early advantage. Openers, Tom Latham and Martin Guptill, held their nerve against the new ball and added their highest opening stand of the series.New Zealand went to lunch at 55 for no loss. R Ashwin dismissed Guptill in the first over after lunch for a 49-ball 24. Ravindra Jadeja then accounted for Henry Nicholls after he added 24 from 72 balls.Latham was the pick of New Zealands batsmen and added 74-stoic runs from 208 balls, before Saha held a fine edge that Ashwin induced from the lefthander. His dismissal signaled an end New Zealands resistance, as they lost wickets in a heap and crumpled to just 197 in reply.Im very happy for winning the series and getting my first man of the match. Not much pressure. Defending the good balls, rotating the strike, and putting the bad ball away to the boundary. The West Indies hundred boosted my confidence, but I didnt score much in Kanpur, thats why I took my time in the initial few balls. I just did my job behind the stumps, nothing much. I just keep watching the ball till the last, and soft hands, thats it, Saha said. ' ' '
Share:

Sabyasachee Koun Hai ?

Alexa Global Rank 99000

google ranking checker

Website Page View Hit

Sales

Manager